Thanks to our presenting sponsor, Walmart, this camp is back for another year!And, another shout out to Universal Technical Institute for their generous sponsorship of two spots at this camp for two lucky kids in our community!
Come and enjoy the fresh outdoors and new adventures! The Summer Oasis
program offers a variety of activities including: Arts and Crafts, Sports, Physical Fitness, Group Games, Water Play and much more for youth in 1st through 6th grade.
Monday-Friday from 9am to 1pm
at Regency Park (5500 Honor Parkway)
*Field trips will include additional fees of about $20/trip*
REGISTRATION begins 4/6 1. Go to www.parksandreconline.cityofsacramento.org
2. Click on the Classes and Activities tab at the top
3. On the left hand column, click on “Arts and Special Interests Classes”
4. Click “All Ages” from the drop down list under “Arts and Special Interest Classes”
5. Select “Show Courses” under the Summer Oasis program
6. Select the “Add” button for the “Summer Oasis – Regency Park” program
7. If you do not have a login created, select “Create New” at the bottom of the pop up box.
8. Follow the steps to create a login.
9. You will receive an email with an account pin and barcode information. Save this email.
10. Follow steps 1 through 6 above and now enter your “Login ID” and “Account Pin” from the email you received in step 9.
11. Complete the steps to add the course to your cart and make payment.
1. Go to www.parksandreconline.cityofsacramento.org
South Natomas Community Center
2921 Truxel Road (closed Fridays)
For more information call: 916-808-6433